February 5, 2010

To the Heart of the Matter

As I sit at my writing table the sun is shining through the window and it looks and sounds like spring outside!

Midwinter sunshine is a rare and delightful surprise and never fails to lift one's spirit with a hopeful feeling, no matter what the groundhog says.

In these challenging economic times I find it most helpful to notice the little things that spark tiny glimmers of joy and light up a smile inside the heart.

That's how I was led to Inspirations of the Heart internet radio and came across the talk show series "Overcoming Adversities" with host, Catherine Van Wetter.

A serendipitous surprise emerged when I tuned in to listen to guest Colleen Russell, (contributing author of the recent bestseller Overcomers,Inc.) who happens to live not 5 miles from me!

Well, as one introduction led to another I was invited to be a talk show guest on the Overcoming Adversities series and it will air live this Wednesday, February 10th at 11 am PST!

So I am writing to invite you and your friends to the show, entitled "When Life Hands You Lemons..."

The show information is at

Call in number is (646) 915-9415 11:00 am, PST.

You may join the conversation live


or later, visit Inspirations Of The Heart Radio Blog for the recorded call.


I and my coauthors will be discussing how we came together, to support each other through our individual adversities and ended up forming a company with a mission to support others in the same manner.

And how we wrote and published our book Emotional Stimulus Package: Re Creating Your American Dream, and created a workshop and other services and products together in the past year and have still never met in person!

Hope to see you there!

From the Heart,

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment